Saturday, July 9, 2011

I saw you there,

feeling lonely and depressed....
but the distances
which had made us drift apart
didn't allow me to touch 
and reach your heart....

IT WAS THEN
 -
How I wanted 

How I wanted
to drive away the gloominess
which had enclosed our lives...

to tell you,
my shoulders are always there
for you to lean on to....

How I wanted
to put a hand 
on your shoulder
and say
HOW VERY SORRY I AM...!!!

For however hard it may be
I want to make us realize
LOVE being an eternal thing
never dies....

So let us sit together 
and talk
maybe perhaps we can
take a walk..

and solve the problems of -
our apprehensions.....
our insecurities....
our misunderstandings....!!!

29-May-1995

Dedicated to all my friends...who were a very important part of my life... then drifted away... some have come back again...some are still contemplating... but to me..all of you are a blessed soul...Be blessed always..God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment