Monday, July 11, 2011

For the LIGHT of my life.. :)

The buds of our friendship
unfurled
and blossomed into
the Garden Of LOVE..
Engulfed in its fragrance
is our Love....

It has made
all the 
difference in my life.

FOR NOW,

I smile often,
'cos I know ,
I am smiling with you.
I talk more,
for you are there to listen to me.

I laugh more,
'cos I love to hear your voice
along with that of mine....

I am hardly angry,
for you taught me to control it..

I have become more compromising,
for now I know
how it strengthens the bonds of love...

Above all,
I am now my real self..
for you love the person in me...

This come to THANK YOU,
for sharing with me
the Garden of love.....

'cos now I breathe
and live in  its fragrance....
for I cannot think of
Living otherwise...!

( Dedicated to the LIGHT of my life... ;)

 and also to Chitra..who actually taught me to control my anger... so much so that now at times I get frustrated that I don't get angry at all anymore... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment